Dennis Rodoni, County Member
Supervisor Dennis Rodoni is currently serving as the Board President for the Marin County Board of Supervisors. In 2016, he was elected to serve as the District 4 representative serving the residents of Marin’s coastal communities, San Geronimo Valley, Corte Madera, Homestead Valley, East San Rafael, Greenbrae Boardwalk, and West Novato. Supervisor Rodoni has been a strong advocate for the needs of our older adults, children, vulnerable communities, and environment.
Prior to joining the Board, Supervisor Rodoni served on the North Marin Water District for over 20 years directing the agency’s services and programs to successfully serve the residents of West Marin and Novato. Upon finishing his studies at California State University Chico, Supervisor Rodoni led a successful career for over 38 years as a licensed general contractor specializing in infill homebuilding and custom home remodeling.
Supervisor Rodoni was born and raised in Marin County, where his family has resided over four generations in the Point Reyes area. His deep appreciation for his community led him to invest his time and talent by serving on several nonprofit and government boards. For his leadership, Supervisor Rodoni garnered the following community awards:
- The “Mount Vision Award” from Coastal Health Alliance
- The “West Marin Senior Services Award” for leadership on the Assisted Living Facility
- The “Sis Arndt Award” for Protection of the Tomales Bay Watershed
- The “Department of Interior Partners in Conservation Award” for the Giacomini Wetlands
- Accommodation: Resolution of Appreciation from North Marin Water District for 21 years of service
Supervisor Rodoni and his wife Judy currently resident in Olema and they enjoy spending time with their adult daughters and two grandchildren.Click here to download Dennis Rodoni's AB 1234 Certificate