Flood Control District
County of Marin, Department of Public Works
3501 Civic Center Drive, Suite 304
San Rafael, CA 94903
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
About the District
- Land Area: 828 square miles
- Population: 258,826
- Area Served: County of Marin
- Services: Planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of flood prevention and reduction facilities such as stormwater pump stations, detention basins, bypass drains, creeks, ditches, and levees.
This Flood Control District is governed by the Marin County Board of Supervisors.
- Meetings are different for each individual flood zone, check https://www.marinwatersheds.org/ for specifics meeting information for each zone.
- Tracy Clay, Water Resources Manager
Email: Tracy Clay
- Hannah Lee, Senior Civil Engineer
Email: Hannah Lee